- Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matt 5:16. We are praying for God’s blessings on certain commercial enterprises which we have developed to fund this ministry to share the gospel both in word and in deed.
Self Glow Photo-luminescent Paint
- We partnered with the local university in a local start-up to develop and commercialize solutions from nano fluorescent materials. Out of this enterprise came the invention of the water based self glow photo-luminescent paint in collaboration with Nippon Paint Singapore, one of the largest paint manufacturers in Asia.
- We believe the paint will go a long way to conserve electrical energy to be used in emergency escape staircases in public buildings. The solution is explained in following power-point presentation.
- We pray for a world class partnership to market this paint to be used eventually in all escape staircases in public buildings, underground tunnels and car parks.
- Other inventions and solutions of fluorescent materials are mentioned in the website http://www.nanobright-technologies.com.
Advertisements on toilet seat wipes
- We are seeking collaboration with local social enterprises to provide employment to the elderly and the disadvantaged to distribute the toilet seat wipes. Revenue and profit will be derived from advertisements by companies.
Table Cleaning Services
- We hope to provide decent wages and a makeover professional image to table cleaning professionals through higher productivity utilizing innovative methodologies and equipment.
- Starting Pay will be between S$1800 to S$2200 depending on responsibility assigned to achieve the above-mentioned objective.
- We seek collaboration with local social enterprises with expertise in providing human resources and marketing.
Solar Air Conditioner
The Solar Air Conditioning system is a system that utilizes the sun as an additional heat source to assist the energy needed to drive the cooling process of a typical air conditioning system which in turn reduces the electrical consumption required to run the compressor.
The Solar Air Conditioning System is similar to a regular A/C in that the refrigeration takes place by evaporating liquid with a very low boiling point. In both cases, when a liquid evaporates or boils, it takes some heat away with it, and can continue to do so either until the liquid is all boiled, or until everything has become so cold that the sub-zero boiling point has been reached.
The difference between the two is how the gas is changed back into a liquid so that it may be used again. A regular air conditioning system uses a compressor to increase the pressure on the gas, forcing it to become a liquid again through the use of the condenser coil. The change of state of the refrigerant, starts to take place approximately 2/3rd’s of the way down the condenser. The Solar Air Conditioning System uses a different method. It uses the solar heat from the sun to superheat the refrigerant which enables the refrigerant to begin changing state at the top 2/3rd’s of the condenser coil. By using this method it reduces the superheat of compression required to achieve the cooling process in the conventional cooling systems as well as utilizing more of the condenser cooling face of the coil. The conventional air conditioning system is only able to change a portion of the gas into a liquid state so as when the refrigerant enters into the metering device it is a saturated vapor. The Solar A/C process allows more of the refrigerant to change state back into a liquid faster as well as allowing the transformation of more liquid into the metering device. While the high temperature and high pressure refrigerant steam coming out from the compressor passes the Solar panel collector, by absorbed solar power, the temperature will further increase from roughly 75℃ to 85℃. The super heated cooling gas would largely improve the cooling effect when cooling exothermic into liquid in condenser.
For the purpose of better utilizing the heat gotten from solar power while reducing the electricity consumption, the condenser and evaporator have been specially designed to match the compressor by significantly increasing heat exchanging surfaces, much larger than those of regular Air Conditioner. In addition, by adopting state of the art controlling module, the whole Solar Air Conditioner System would work in the most efficient way, along with other factors, making the system achieve super high Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) up to 5.0 and more.
Such a solar air conditioner will save tremendous electrical energy in the temperate and tropical countries up to 30%. A simple comparison experiment can be done to compare the current efficient systems from the renowned brands and such a solar air conditioner. The current or power consumed can be measured. The product is currently in production and I pray for worldwide adoption.