I have noticed that most of the sermons given by the false hyper grace teachers revolve around these 3 promises.
- Believe you shall have and you shall have.
- No harm will befall you as God will protect you.
- You shall possess all possessions as you praise and worship Jesus.
On the surface of these rhetorical maxims, they seem to be great promises of God for being in Christ Jesus.
But such “promises” will actually contradict the whole counsel of the Word of God that suffering is part and parcel of life of a Christian. John 15:18-19; 2 Tim 3:12; 1 Pet 4:12; Heb 12:7-11; Acts 14:22; 1 Thess 3:2-3.
If you examine these rhetorical maxims a little deeper, you will notice that these promises are not of God but actually of the devil. The devil actually tempted Jesus our Lord with these same 3 promises which we will always be tempted the same till the end of times.
- If you are a child of God, you can ask for anything and it will be done for you. Matt 4:3.
- If you are a child of God, no harm will befall you as God will protect you. Matt 4:6
- If you are a child of God, all possessions in this world will be yours. Matt 4:8-9.
It was the same perennial 3 temptation that Eve was deceived – the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. 1 John 2:15-16.
How deceptive are these false hyper grace teachers ! Be warned that in these last days, these agents will masquerade as apostles of Christ and servants of righteousness but juxtapose fatal gospel error in their teaching.